Merchant Success Director
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why Full-stack? Because we run our own operations and own technology. Every day we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of their scale and without them having to invest in logistics. We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies do not understand the needs of digital natives. We are already a market leader in CEE and in the coming years we will conquer Europe.
Today, facing immediate company growth (More: https://bit.ly/3luLQET), we are looking for a passionate Merchant Success Director to join our Merchant Success Team and ,together with the other teams e.g. Merchant Support, Onboarding, Operations, Finance, Business Development and Logistics, help our Merchats to be successful and milions of their end customers to be delighted.
We are looking for in our candidates:
- Experience in a similar position, being responsible for key clients in a fast-growing company, working closely with Management Board, communicating clearly and based on solid business analysis
- Experience in the eCommerce or logistics industry
- Experience in building, motivating and developing a high performing team
- Experience in devising business strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, that allow you to build strong relationships with Merchants
- Ease of communication in English
- Creativity and thinking "out of the box"
- Multitasking and ability to work under time pressure
- Good organization of work and great attention to details
Key challenges ahead of you:
- Standardization of the cooperation with Merchants (expectations management)
- Development and implementation of client segmentation
- Management of the Merchant Success Team
- Team training and preparation of the standardized processes
- Care for high NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Direct cooperation with Executive Board (report directly to the CRO)
What can we offer?
- A real influence on our company’s development both in Poland and abroad
- Office in the city center of Warsaw - currently around Rondo ONZ
- Employment based on B2B contract, benefits
- Flexible working hours, Monday-Friday (we start between 7 and 10 am) and opportunity to work remotely
- Great atmosphere and company culture