Growth Marketing Manager
Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a passionate Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team and build the strong B2B lead acquisition.
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing inbound marketing campaigns on international markets and developing strategic and systemic partnership-building approaches with key international partners.
Omnipack is a full-stack fulfillment provider for eCommerce. Why Full-stack? Because we run own operations and own technology. Every day we support over 100 companies in delivering Amazon-grade customer experience, regardless of their scale and without them having to invest into logistics. We believe fulfillment for eCommerce is ripe for disruption, as old guard logistics companies do not understand the needs of digital natives. We are already a market leader in CEE and in the coming years we will conquer Europe.
What are we looking for in candidates:
- 3+ years of experience in a role completely dedicated to inbound and outbound B2B Lead Generation.
- Hands on experience executing and scaling demand/growth generation programs at B2B companies
- A clear understanding of a marketing funnel and how paid media, SEM, SEO, and sales intersect and work together.
- Experience building website analytics reports and marketing dashboards
- Understanding of how sales & marketing work together
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Extensive experience with Marketing Automation tools and other similar platforms
- Experience in DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) will be an asset
Key challenges ahead of you:
- Plan and execute all inbound B2B lead generation campaigns, including, SEO/SEM, social media, and direct e-mail
- Utilize industry-leading demand generation best practices to execute, track, evaluate and report the impact of marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Develop strategic and systemic partnership-building approaches with companies which offer services for common target groups (eCommerce Platforms, marketing performance agencies, etc)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through B2B lead generation
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and IT
What can you expect in return:
- You will report directly to Marketing Director
- Office in the city center of Warsaw (near underground station)
- Employment based on B2B contract, benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Great atmosphere and company culture